android accessibility suite apk is a collection of accessible apps that help you use your Android device with an eye-free or switched device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessible Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screen shots and more.
Select Spe to Speak: Select items on your screen and listen to them read aloud.
Access Access Switch: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or keyboards instead of the touch screen.
• Talkback Screen Reader: Get spoken impressions, control your device with gestures, and type with an on-screen Braille keyboard.
Requires Android 6 or later for Android Accessibility Suite. Learn how to test your Android version:
Learn more about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessible options:
1. Open your device’s settings app.
2. Choose the right one.
3. Select the accessible menu, choose to speak, change access or talkback.
Notice of permission
* Phone: Android Accessibility Suite monitors the status of the phone so that it can adapt the announcements to your call status. Access Service: Because this app is an accessible service, it can monitor your actions, retrieve window content, and view the text you type.